Monday, August 25, 2008

Oliver's First Taste of Soda

This one is a little late, but the picture sequence is too good to not show.

We were eating some lunch at a Pizza place near our house sometime in February. I got an Apple Beer to drink as we waited for our food. Of course, since Utah food service workers usually are comprised of 14 to 16 year old kids who have no idea how to serve food, we waited for a good 15 to 20 minutes for our food to get out. And of course, Oliver's patience ran out about 3 1/2 minutes into our wait. He kept pulling at my cup and I got sick of it, so I got out my camera phone and let him take a big old sip. The funniest part (which I sadly did not get on camera) was when he kept scratching his tongue to get the fizz off.




...and of course, he went back for a second swig and we repeated the whole experience.

No comments: