Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone had a nice Father's day. We enjoyed a nice day at church, full of yummy goodies, and then a quite day at home. Dusten played a lot of Nintendo and I don't think I rolled my eyes once, okay, maybe once. I even made a somewhat decent dinner which is a rarity in our home.



Oliver loves his daddy so much and wants to be just like him. He is even trying to dress like his daddy these days. I am sure that Dusten would want me to mention that he would never wear a sweater vest, but for those of you who know him, that goes without saying.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alli said...

I cannot believe how grown up Oliver looks in that last picture. He's no baby-he's a grown boy and how cute that he wants to dress just like his dad.

Mollie said...

Oh Nicole he is so cute!!!!

m. said...

i told brett he could do whatever he wanted for father's day & i wouldn't complain & he played video games too. oliver is really cute & looks really sweet..

mere said...

you need to enter oliver in the next model search contest at baby gap. he is so dapper

Leslie said...

dusten lesueur? weird! i know you!
it's leslie p. from the orange stake! hi dusten's wife! i clicked over from kelly mccaleb's blog. :)